A couple weeks ago I met up with a little man for his 3 month portraits, I should have remembered how stubborn he was from his newborn shoot hahah! I've never had to work so hard on a shoot and even at the end of the shoot we only got a half smile not even a full one! Mr. Concerned I feel is a fitting nick name, he's like a old soul in baby form! So many little faces I couldn't help but laugh while editing. Here's a few of my favorites from our shoot I can't wait to see him for his 6 month portraits to see what challenges he has in store for me :)
Its time for another giveaway I think so here goes! I'm working on getting out there more and getting some more awesome clients and fans and thought his could be fun! Help my Facebook page get to 400 likes for a chance to win a free 1 hour session... what happens if we fly past 400?? Well thank I shall draw another winner for a free mini shoot! Conditions that apply:
1) Must both "Like" and "Share" the photo shown below on Facebook, once done comment on the photo so I can see these steps have been followed (privacy settings don't allow me to see all shares)
2)Winner will randomly be selected, all new fans will automatically be entered, all current fans who have followed step one will be entered
3) Winner must be local OR willing to travel to me for their free session
4) Sessions will be treated like all other session at Bryanne Rose Photography and need to be booked ahead of time appropriately and are subject to the model release.
5) Free session can not be used towards a session already booked, nor does it include newborns and cake smash sessions.
6) HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK! Let's get those likes in!
Welcome to the blog!
Thanks for checking out the blog! Here you'll find photos from recent sessions, a look into my world, offers and giveaways!